FAST TRAX pre/post SEASON SALE
15% off the entire shop until Sunday March 10th.
- Current and last years stock - 15% off
- Two year old stock - 30% off
- Three year old stock - 45% off
- Discontinued shoes - 50% off - sidewalk sale style
|Sidewalk sale shoes.|
First and foremost our primary focus is to fit you in the right shoe or ski based on your requirements and then we give you options to help you save some money if we have a product that is right for you but happens to be a year or two old. This way you can be sure you are getting the best product at the best price.
As well as carrying a wide selection of traditional neutral and stability shoes, it’s our hope that all runners, beginners or veterans, will learn about the health and performance benefits of natural, minimalist, and even barefoot running. These are exciting times in the footwear and running world and Fast Trax hopes to makes sense of all this “newness,” and provide a safe, injury-free path for runners of all levels.More info
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 6:00pm & Saturday at 8:30am
- Tuesday - 60min light tempo run
- Wednesday - 20 x 2min with 1min easy recovery between intervals
- Thursday - 60min light tempo run
- Saturday - 6 x 10min with 3min medium recovery between intervals
Each workout begins with a 12min warm up and ends with a 12min warm down.
|Run club in action.|
At Fast Trax, our goal is to use our experience and knowledge to help you find what you need to enjoy your time on snow. We add value to our products by providing exceptional service to fit you properly and to simplify equipment and waxing.
|Ski season still in full swing|
- Pearl izumi - Project E-Motion
- Nike 2013 Lunar Racer, Free 3.0 and Lunar Elite
- Asics 2013 models including the new Noosa Fast and Fuji Trainer.
- Brooks 2013 Pure models including the new Pure Drift.
- Mizuno 2013 Line Up, including the Universe and the Wave Ekiden
- Mizuno 2013 Wave EVO Collection
- Altra 2013 Footwear
- Ultimate Direction Signature packs
- Nike Lunar Fly Knit - Arriving in July
FOLLOW FAST TRAX
Join our monthly e-mail list, follow our twitter feed, join our run life facebook group, ski life face book page and visit our shop blog for up to date training information, news, results, and shop events. Links can also be found on the right hand side of our shop news page.